Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli Recipe – the best broccoli ever! Perfectly roasted broccoli with crunchy garlic Parmesan coating.
Broccoli is always a hit around here. We love the Creamy Broccoli with Bacon and the Easy Broccoli Salad
We already covered Brussels sprouts and turned them into one tasty dish. Let’s do the same with this unpopular vegetable and make it a permanent in our menus. This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is the best and tastiest way to cook this vegetable and enjoy it!
I know, that sounds like a lot of excitement over a veggie. But trust me. This recipe is the best and the only one you need to enjoy eating broccoli. Forget everything you were told about this vegetable that made you skip it in the produce aisle.
- 2 medium head of broccoli see note
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs plain or Italian style
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim broccoli heads and cut into florets. Cut large florets in half.
- Place broccoli in a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Toss to coat.
- Add Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs and toss to coat.
- Spread broccoli on prepared sheet. If there is any leftover breadcrumb mixture in the bottom of the bowl, sprinkle it over broccoli.
- Roast in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the broccoli is soft and the breadcrumb mixture is golden brown.