These are THE BEST KETO LOW CARB PIZZA ROLLS you will have a taste! The texture is pretty amazing considering they are grain-free, gluten-free, nut-free and low carb!
Comfort food has always been something related to bread, don’t you think? A crusty Italian loaf smothered in butter, croutons for a salad, rolls with dinner, french toast, bread pudding and on and on and on. The staple of an American diet has been bread.
But once you decide to be on a low carb diet, standard bread is out of the question which could make anyone feel the loss of that once beloved food. No worries though, I’ve created a ton of low carb bread recipes to make you feel like you’re not missing out on anything
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp italian seasonings
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce my recipe or Rao’s brand
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese sliced or shredded
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- For the dough, melt the 2 cups shredded mozzarella with the cream cheese on the stove top until combined well or in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining dough ingredients. Wet your hands and mix together as best you can to form a dough.
- Roll between two pieces of parchment paper to the size of 8 by 16 inches.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread half the sauce over the dough. Lay the sliced mozzarella over the sauce. Spread out the slices of pepperoni.
- Roll up and cut roll in half. Then slice 12 pieces.
- Lightly spray an 8 inch pie dish with olive oil cooking spray and place the rolls in the pan. Top with remaining sauce.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned on the edges.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes or you won’t be able to pick them up as they will be too cheesy.