These Keto crispy zucchini fries are breaded with almond flour, parmesan and spices and cooked until they are perfectly crisp! The perfect low carb keto dish!
My most successful plants so far are these massive zucchini plants! We have had zucchini at least every other meal since the beginning of June. You will love these crispy zucchini fries, they are absolutely perfect if you also swim with zucchini!
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of low carb ranch dressing, jalapeño ranch dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Prehat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice two zucchini into fry shapes (as shown in video)
- Pat the zucchini dry
- Set up your breading station by setting up two shallow bowls and a baking sheet with a silicone baking sheet or sprayed well with cooking spray.
- In the first bowl combine the egg and the ranch dressing, mix until completely combined
- In the second bowl combine the almond flour, spices and paremsan, mix well.
- Dredge the zucchini in the egg then the almond flour crust and place on the pan.
- Lightly spray the breaded zucchini fries with cooking spray to help crisp them.
- Bake 15 minutes, turn carefully with a fork and bake for 10 minutes more or until golden brown and crisp.
- Dip in ketchup or ranch dressing!